Monday, August 6, 2007

If you video chat with me I'll pay $3 towards your boob job

The best part about letting everyone know whenever I find something weird is that when other people find something weird, they think about me!

Just last night, my gal pal Victoria stumbled upon this matchmaking/FUNdraising/boob augmenting website and thought of me!

At My Free Implants dot com, lovely ladies that want bigger boobs are matched up with generous gents that want to buy them bigger boobs!

Yay!


Women chat with benefactors and post pictures of themselves until they raise enough money to get a new rack. Benefactors can also ask women to wear certain outfits for photos.


Apparently, the best thing about all this is "seeing the newly transformed ladies after the surgery when they return to the website to post pictures of the results. You can take pride in knowing that you helped her improve her self esteem and self image!"


I asked my friend if she would open up an account so she could improve her self image but she said her boobs were big enough and that her self image was dandy. I told her to sign up anyway to see if she could raise some money or so I could chat with benefactors.

She didn't.

So I signed up to be a benefactor and started looking for small-chested chicks to support... I browsed the eager lasses and wondered if the website was started in Portland or something because just about all the girls were white.

Yeah, LAME-O! I mean, where's the Aizhe section?

But maybe only white girls want boob jobs?

Who really knows?