Saturday, August 25, 2007

realnipple.com

I have an internet website idea I'd like to run by you folks.

It would be called realnipple.com -- which is surprisingly available, by the way. At the website, visitors would be asked to vote and rate a barrage of nipples. First, they would vote on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot they thought the nipple was. Then they would be asked if they thought it was a male or a female nipple. The trick here, of course, would be to isolate the nipples in photoshop but I could probably hire a nipple editor to work on that...

So, if visit realnipple.com in a month or so after the launch, you'll see something like this:



and then you'll vote on how hot it is (like, I think this one is probably a 6) and then you'll select whether you think it's male or female (female!). After you've voted, you'll see the correct sex of the nipple and the average ranking.

Fun, huh?


And while we're talking about nipples, I think now is as good a time as any to mention a wonderful little product I've been using for some time. It's called Nipple Development Cream. My nipples have nearly tripled in size over the last four months and the laydeeez can't get enough. And I've even got a few of them using the juice and the results have been spectacular.





For $88 you can get yourself a can of Double Strength Nipple Development Hormone Cream and watch your nipples groooooowwwwwwww!!!















Along with this ad from Mentos, it's proving to be an awfully nipply weekend for me...






Enjoy your nipples.