Saturday, July 21, 2007

GOde's Bloody Drool

Today is a GOde day, I've decided.

So...

Click here to view GOde's personal blog.


In his latest entry Greg Oden discusses his recovery from having his tonsils removed, including these precious sentences on his first night after the procedure:


"I actually ate kraft mac and cheese that night. The next night when i woke up i had a puddle of blood where i was sleeping. It was in the spot where my puddle of slobber is usually at."


Ah, GOde! You poor thing! Feel better, soon.

***

While I'm googling the internets for all things GOde at the moment, I figured I'd post this interview he did with Miss Gossip from Fanhouse I saw a couple weeks back. (She's the blogger that posted an obviously fake P Diddy Draft-Day fashion interview that Sports Illustrated plagarized... Oops!!! Not only did they steal a quote without citing it, they stole a fake quote.)


No comments: