Thursday, July 12, 2007

RealDolls and the Guys that Love Them

I heard about RealDolls a couple years ago but I never ventured to their website... and when I did, whooooo boy, did I have a good ol time.

First off, RealDolls claim to make the world's finest love dolls. They're life size and weigh about 100 pounds, a little heavier than the average female. And they generally cost about $6,500. But before you say No Way, I'd Never!!! just take a gander at the features...


Look at that boob action!



Yay!!!

Also, RealDolls uses a unique layering painting technique. Gone are the days of LAME-O monochrome sex dolls (BOOOOO!!!!) and here are the grand days of the most realistic looking tan lines in the entire WORLD .



Yay and Yay!!!!


Other options include all sorts of pubic hair and color patterns, hair style and color, 20 different faces to choose from, and MANY MANY MORE!!!!

Here's mine that I made (which happens to look a lot like my best friend's girlfriend, strangely enough... Sorry, Bradles.)




Recently, RealDolls also began selling dolls with she-male options.



Yay, Yay, and YAY!!!



And don't fret ladies, they make a dude doll, too!!! You can choose between a 2" cock (why in the hell would you?), a 7 incher (maybe), and a 9 incher (of course!!!).





And finally, if $6,500 is a bit steep for you, you can purchase a torso equipped with vag or cock. Or, even cheaper, you can buy a booby ball for $20. But why buy one when you can get two for $30?



Yay, yay, yay, and YAY!!!!

***

But it doesn't end at the website. Nope. Because the big elephant in the room that I haven't talked about, is just what kind of relationships do folks have with their dolls? Well, a friend recently stumbled across a documentary about RealDoll owners. Canyoubelieveit??? It's the movie I would have made years ago if only I had the equipment... Well, anyway, someone beat me to it and they did a pretty fine job.

So, without further pomp and circumstance, I give you Guys and Dolls:

(Keep an eye out for this quote: "Looks destroyed to me. Shit. I'm running out of vaginas.")

No comments: