Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hey, I'm not gay

Roller blading is a convenient form of transportation, okay. And my shirt is off because it's hot out. Oh and Popsicles taste good, alright? Especially in the summer when you're bladin down the waterfront for Christ's sakes.

My Firefox weather toolbar has a flaming thermometer.

That's toasty, friends. So, find a cool basement with wi-fee and follow some links below...

***

There are no pink-pistol-totin lesbian gangs… and I’m really saddened by this.



***

It’s totally cool to ask for anal on the first date.



***

Syph is the new Herp. Yay New York!!!

***

And herp is the new smallpox blanket. Bummer for coral reefs!

***

I know I feel this way sometimes:



***

And the crazy tattoo photo of the week:



***


Stay cool, playthings... or at least settle for kinda warm...

Me? I'm goin to the river river.

No comments: